Monday, February 4, 2013

SuperBowl Fooooooooood!

So I was really hoping to be able to post about awesome pizza rolls the day after SuperBowl, but since my plan was usurped by the roommates deciding to get 7 pizzas (I figured having both would be unnecessarily redundant), all you get is cream cheese footballs.

Yup, you read that right, creeeeam cheeeeeeeeese footballs. I didn't really make anything, it was cheating, but it was still delicious.

All I did was take some cream cheese (about a pound) and put it in a square glass casserole dish, shaped it like a football, and surrounded it with peach salsa. I used a little bit of salsa to give the football stitches, too. Then served with a bowl of wheat crackers. Pretty dang good, and no work (which I'm actually not really happy about. I like work).
This would have been a better post if I had done my friend's deviled eggs, or jalepeno popper dip, but alas, you will have to live with my shortest post ever.

Voila!

Until next time,
Peaches and Go Niners!

No comments:

Post a Comment